CW_ASN - Gus wrote:

Anyway, in certanly implemetations you don't need CCS7 to connect to CO. You
always can connect with PRI... same speed and same functionalities to user
side. In fact, CCS7 is the support for ISDN-PRI avanced features. If you
could connect with Lucent 5ESS you can have a PRI treated as route...

Gus,

I'm not following you here when you say, "...you can have a PRI treated as route..." Can you clarify?

I'm trying to determine what AIN features may be available on a PRI D channel. I know the D channel is a near extension to SS7, but I don't know what subset of queries/commands are available between the two.

Brad Waite
W Cubed