Has anyone had any luck getting listed in directory assistance when your number is ported from

For example, I have an asterisk box for a client, that is also shared with another client in the same building.  The CLEC provided PRI and numbers (including the ported #s from Verizon) as the main owner of the PRI (call them Tenant A)  and the CLEC will not change the listing name for Tenant B’s numbers.

How does this process work?  Is there some other company I can contact to get this information updated – or is it entirely dependant on each phone book provider?

Bill