Olle E Johansson wrote:

25 apr 2006 kl. 00.24 skrev Thomas Winter:

Am Monday 24 April 2006 18:39 schrieb Doug Lytle:

Thomas Winter wrote:

Hi,

I dont want to have in the SIP HEADER the CALLERID(name) (the  Display
Name) for the initial INVITE to an SIP proxy.

If I use SET(CALLERID(name)=)  the display-name is  "asterisk".

Just a guess, try:

SET(CALLERID(name)=" ")

Hi,

Asterisk will use this space.
-> FROM: " " <sip:CALLERID(number)@domain.tld

We do insert "asterisk" when we have no caller ID name. In what situations don't you want a caller ID name at all? I am a bit curious here, in order to understand.

It would be nice to NOT have that "feature"
Is there an easy way to disable that?

John Novack

Regards
/Olle