Yellow=ground - not used
Green = tip
Red = ring

connect green/red to rj pins 4/5

You could pick up a quarter mod line cord (mod to spade) and replace the cord, or use a screw terminal block to connect to line.

Enjoy

On Apr 25, 2006, at 9:19 AM, Sean Cook wrote:

Ok... I am not a telephone guy... I was born after rotary phones, so forgive my ignorance in this matter. I am trying to get a really old rotary phone up and running with an ATA. Why? Who knows... just thought it would be cool. The problem is that it does not have an RJ11 connector, instead it has three wires (green,yellow,red). Does anyone know what that type of connector is called? Or know of a reference to build an adapter to 2 line?

Thanks,

Sean