After lots of testing I discovered that I could get the sound to work. The only
thing I had been testing was MeetMe and Voicemail. But when I dialed a
SIP-phone, or routed back to other phones via the PRI interface, everything
works just great! The problem only seem to occur when dialing directly into
Asterisk, when Asterisk sends the audio output. I have also discovered that the
PRI never seem to get the signal that the call has been connected when dialing
into MeetMe, it thinks it's still in the ringing state - I've discovered this
by watching TAPI events showing up on my other PBX. Is this some kinf of known
bug in Asterisk? I guess it's because of this I won't get any sound on these
calls.... When dialing to a SIP phone I get all information.

If anyone have any idea, I'd appreciate it. If it helps I could also send some
debug logs from ISDN.

Best regards,

Peter Olsson
Visionutveckling AB