From: TV JOE
Sent: Wednesday, April 26, 2006 8:30 PM
Subject: [Asterisk-Users] Asterisk as a phone survey system

 Hi,

 I'm interested in developing an automated phone survey and am curious
 if Asterisk could be configured to run such a system.. My idea is to
 record a message and a series of sub-questions. The system would
 call each number on a list and play the message, Depending on the
 touch tone response another message would be played. Is it possible
 for asterisk to manage a survey like this? If so can the responses from
 the listeners be recorded. If someone else has done this I'd be interested
 in details.

 TIA , TV JOE

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
Checked by AVG Free Edition.