Andreas Sikkema wrote:
I believe this is called camp on. Found some examples on voip-info.org
but they assume that you do not hangup the originating phone. Anyone
have an idea how to implement this feature as described above?

When I worked at Philips there were two variants:
- camp on busy
- camp on no answer

The second one is tricky; after the destination number has been used again, the switch will dial the originator and then the destination and connect the two legs.

That sounds a lot like a MeetMe.

--
Now accepting new clients in Birmingham, Atlanta, Huntsville, Chattanooga, and Montgomery.