I have something called an "EnterPhone 2000" intercom system in my complex
which rings the phone when someone dials my buzzer number on the keypad. I can
use any Asterisk extension to anser the call and hit "6" to open the door.
However, I have tried using a "Digitial Assistant" with the message "If you are
at the front door press 1" but pressing 1 from the EnterPhone 2000 will not
perform the selected action (a RingGroup in this case).

Has anyone every worked with these types of phones/intercoms? Or any
suggestions on getting it to work through Asterisk?