Avi Miller wrote:
Rich Adamson wrote:
Actually, they were installed by FreePBX and I still have the iso disk to prove it

The ISO is [EMAIL PROTECTED], not FreePBX. FreePBX has never shipped as an ISO. FreePBX is simply one of the many software applications that have been combined to form the [EMAIL PROTECTED] distribution. :)

I've never implemented [EMAIL PROTECTED], but it does appear that must have been the starting point for FreePBX.

Actually, the other way around: FreePBX was probably one of the starting points for [EMAIL PROTECTED] :)

Now its making sense... sorry for being such a newbie on this; just haven't paid any attention to the [EMAIL PROTECTED], FreePBX, etc, before this past week.

Not understanding that prior to now, I apparently did install [EMAIL PROTECTED] v2.8 from iso, which does display the FreePBX logo, and then overlaying part of that by installing freepbx-2.1-beta1 yesterday. Beta1 addressed the zap interface, but apparently undid what existed to edit conf files, crm, etc. That made things look like a step backwards.