Hi
  I am trying out , auto-dail features, I want to use
auto-dail to dial a phone and on attempt , play a file
. I have made a  file “sample.call”  with contents

Channel: SIP/326
Callerid: Joseph
Application: Playback(nobody-but-chickens)
MaxRetries: 2
RetryTime: 60
WaitTime: 10
Context: ext-local
Extension: 326

when I copy this “sample.call” to
“/var/spool/asterisk/outgoing/”  , I get  my sip phone
“326” dialed , but  I have problem is hearing  the
playback
  the message which I get from the CLI prompt is

-- Attempting call on SIP/326 for application
Playback(nobody-but-chickens)() (Retry 1)
       > Channel SIP/326-7c4d was answered.

                  Advice requested
                              Thanks
                                    Joseph John