From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of Jim Lynch
Sent: Monday, May 01, 2006 9:06 AM
To: Asterisk-Users@lists.digium.com
Subject: [Asterisk-Users] Cant get voicemail

I've enabled voice mail for extension 200  in the extensions menu, and I've set the password to 1234.  When I dial *97 which is listed as "Your messages" in the applications menu, it says "Password"  I enter 1234 and it says, "login incorrect, Password"  so what am I missing?

Thanks,
Jim.

This email has been scanned by MessageLabs on behalf of E-INS