Armin Schindler wrote:
I use two possibilities.
a) when I want to connect the ISDN card directly with the device using a
   short cable, I just cut the cable in the middle an reconnect them crossed
and add the resistors here. (Maybe this is not the correct way for termination, but it always worked perfectly.
Hi Armin!

Thanks for verifying the crossover layout.

FYI: http://www.ksi.at/online-kataloge/kat8A/8A-109/8A-109.htm

I've ordered some of them - I do not like soldering :-)

regards
klaus

b) when there is a ISDN bus (cables and plug wall mounted), I just add the cross and terminations to these boxes on the wall.

Armin