Not sure if this helps any, but I had no clue what "sip show inuse" would show until I found out you had to put incominglimit (or call-limit) in sip.conf/realtime for it to know that the phone was in use... Not sure if this'll help.

On Tue, 2 May 2006, Alexander Lopez wrote:

I was about to post a bug, It hasn't worked for me since CVS 11/01/05!!!

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:asterisk-users-
[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of William Piper
Sent: Tuesday, May 02, 2006 11:17 AM
To: 'Asterisk Users Mailing List - Non-Commercial Discussion'
Subject: [Asterisk-Users] Sip show inuse

I have recently upgraded to 1.2.7.1 from 1.2.4.
I can no longer use "sip show inuse".

Below is the output... I know there are current calls:
redhat*CLI> sip show inuse
* User name               In use          Limit
* Peer name               In use          Limit

Does anyone have an idea why this isn't working?

Thanks,
bp

Aaron Daniel
Computer Systems Technician