Hello All;
I have a Grandstream 496 ATA and it is behind a NAT Router. The phone service works well, but it is setup to support Call-Waiting, which it does not do. When I am on the phone and someone calls, instead of getting a ring, they go straight to Voicemail with the busy message. I used Ethereal to watch what happens and I notice a SIP Redirect 3XX. Is this normal? Does anyone know if Call-Waiting will work behind a NAT router (with a Stun Server)?