Title: Messaggio

Under Advanced make sure this is set:

Call join on Xfer (2 calls): to off

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Tommaso Calosi
Sent: Thursday, May 04, 2006 4:02 AM
To: asterisk-users@lists.digium.com
Subject: [Asterisk-Users] Unwanted conference with snom320 and asterisk 1.07bristuffed

 I have 13 Snom 320 with asterisk 1.07 bristuffed. The problem is that sometimes on random basis, when one customer is placed on hold and another call arrives, the customers are put in conference with each other. This look very strange to me, but I've disabled the confernce button on the snom phones to prevent the human errors, but it still occurs.

Investigating I've discovered that a similar problem was fixed with the Snom320 Release 5.2  (http://www.snom.com/snom320_release_notes.html )

It says:
fixed unwanted conference bug in offhook/enter during ringback with an incoming call

BUT my phones are already running 5.2 firmware.

Any idea?

Am I the only one with this problem?
Do you think is the usual  buggy-snom firmware problem? Or it might be an Asterisk problem?