Leo Ann Boon wrote:
Antonio Almodóvar wrote:

I've tried modifying parameters in the bios and I didn't managed to change the irq.
Does anyone have a machine like mine?
Have anyone changed the irq in order to not sharing irq's?

You can't change interrupt for the card in the BIOS. Disable all the unnecessary peripherals like com/printer port usb ports.

Many BIOSs let you change the IRQ assigned to each slot. Also, using an APIC enabled kernel allows the system to use up to 255(?) IRQs.

--
Now accepting new clients in Birmingham, Atlanta, Huntsville, Chattanooga, and Montgomery.