I was thinking in sending you an attachment, but I have decided to put
it on the web, you can get it in

http://phpmexic.u33.0web-hosting.com/wordpress/ebuilds/vovida-stun-0.96-ebuild.tar.bz2

Let me know if you it have bugs

Regards

On 5/11/06, Serghei Amelian <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On Thursday 11 May 2006 16:51, Moises Silva wrote:
>    I seriously doubt that message has something to do with the stun
> server. Have you read what the STUN server does? The message you are

I known what do a stun server.

> getting is most likely to be because of wrong registration user name
> or password in your voip phone.
>    Any way, if you are still interested in having the stun properly
> installed and you have Gentoo Linux, I have made an ebuild that will
> install it right with a configuration file. Just let me know.

I'm interested, I use gentoo on my asterisk/stun server. Thanks a lot.

--
Serghei.

"Su nombre es GNU/Linux, no solamente Linux, mas info en http://www.gnu.org";