I had provisioning via tftp working on this phone. I have verified that after the firmware upgrade, it contacts the tftp server and downloads the cfgMACADDR file, and the ring/etc files successfully. Unfortunately, changes made to the config file don't make it to the phone (SIP account info/server info, etc).

The script that I am using to generate the binary files is loosely based on this script:
http://www.voip-info.org/users/557/15557/images/433/config.pl.txt

I also have a phone running the stock 1.0.1.12, and it comes up just fine, so I am pretty sure that it isn't the script. Does anyone know if Digium changed the format of the config? Is anyone else out there running 1.1.0.11 with tftp provisioning working?

Thanks in advance!
Steve