Armin Schindler wrote:
On Tue, 16 May 2006, Klaus Darilion wrote:
Does someone have any hints?
I would need a 'capi debug' log to say more, but chan-capi receives
the command for dial these digits twice.
Just a wild guess, but do you have softdtmf detection activated in
addition?
Yes - softdmtf is on! Thanks
for the hint.
btw: I use WaitExten to collect digits. Is softdtmf required for this
application?

softdtmf is needed when the hard-dtmf (DSP) is not available. If you use Eicon diva server cards, then softdtmf is never required.

Thanks. I've no set softdtmf and relaxdtmf to "off" and things work fine now.

regards
klaus