From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Julian
Lyndon-Smith
Sent: Wednesday, May 17, 2006 9:29 AM
To: Asterisk Users Mailing List - Non-Commercial Discussion
Subject: Re: [Asterisk-Users] DELL PowerEdge 2850 and TE4110P and TE110P

We have a 2850 running with a Sangoma A102 , 50 agents using Agentcallbacklogin and around 4000 calls per day. No problems at all.

With a te410 / 405 (we've got both, can't remember which one was in the dell) we had lockups almost every day.

Julian.

Klaus Darilion wrote:
Rodney G. McDuff wrote:
Hi All
     Before I go out and buy a DELL PowerEdge 2850 has anyone had
problems (or any other useful experience) getting a TE411P to work with
it. I also have a legacy TE110P. Has anyone had problems with this combo.

I can not talk about Digium, but 2850 with Sangoma A102 works fine here (standard Debian 2.4.27 kernel)

regards
klaus