On 5/17/06, David K Parker <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I wouldn't knock the third party "friendly" interfaces to Asterisk too hard.
They will evolve and improve over time. The adoption of Asterisk as a
mainstream PBX is dependent upon a user friendly interface.

Well, as soon as a GUI shows up that doesn't make configuring Asterisk
like trying to sew with boxing gloves on, I'll give it a good, hard,
unbiased look.  For now, though, the available interfaces are really
just not there yet - they don't allow enough flexibility and they are
very easy to outgrow.

--
Strom Carlson
http://www.stromcarlson.com/