On 18 mei 2006, at 14:05, Jeroen Zwarts wrote:

I tested the outbound and inbound dialling over BRI, and * hangs up when it
needs to!
I will have to test some more to see if this little patch doesn't break
anything else, but so far so good.

I've done a bit more testing and in our install the patch seems to cause an issue with the 'hangup' (h) extensions. We use this to convert incoming faxes to pdf and send them off through mail after the sending fax machine hangs up. The hangup extension is never reached so that bit of our dialplan didnt work anymore.

Since both patched and unpatched dont work with that particular setup, there's no way (i know) to test out wether this is actually caused by the patch or not, but i thought i'd just mention it.

The 'regular' dialplan seems to work fine for us too though. No other issues were seen by us at least.

marcel
--
Marcel van der Boom
HS-Development BV               --   http://www.hsdev.com