On 5/19/06, Remco Barende <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I find that the snom phones can be over-sensetive to network glitches,
> which with the default configuration can cause a reboot (usually
> caused by cheap switches). Try changing the reboot on ethernet unplug
> setting to "ignore".

Good idea, I will change the settings to ignore.  The switches are 3Com
gbit switches. Not sure if that would qualify as cheap :)

I have about 40 Snom 360's and I experienced this problem on my phone at
home and some at the office using different firmware versions.

I would be interested to know whether this works for you, just as an
extra datapoint.

Regards,
Steve