-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Mark
Phillips
Sent: Monday, 22 May 2006 6:54 AM
To: Asterisk Users Mailing List - Non-Commercial Discussion
Subject: Re: FW: [Asterisk-Users] WiFi / GSM VoIP Handsets..

As I understand it, the device uses either GSM or VoIP to access the
carrier? Which cell phone carrier supports GSM and VoIP in the EU?

They've been punting this thing around the shows in the US for a couple
of years now but none of the carriers support it. With GSM having such
blanket coverage I don't see many carriers going this way. I can
understand this working in Asia where coverage is only in the majorly
populated areas and even then only outside.

--
Now accepting new clients in Birmingham, Atlanta, Huntsville, Chattanooga, and Montgomery.