Greg Boehnlein wrote:

Hello,
I was wondering if anyone out there is successfully running Asterisk 1.2 svn w/ Centos 4.3. I had an experience over the last two weeks that has me scratching my head and muttering strange things in the wee hours of the morning. I am going to try and be as descriptive as my brain will allow right now, but if there is something that I do not cover, please do not hesitate to ask and I'll be happy to answer.

Greg,

When I upgraded to 4.3 I experienced problems with some non-asterisk RPM's that were compiled on earlier versions of CentOS 4. Once they were recompiled on a fully updated 4.3 system they worked fine. Have you tried recompiling everything?

Andrew