On the route pattern configuration page, there isn't a 'redirecting number' option. The closes thing I have is "Use Calling Party's External Phone Number Mask". This is a 3.2 install of callmanager.

On the gateway configuration page, there is a 'Calling Party Selection' box. Changing the values in that drop down does not have any affect on the callerid.

Thanks.

On 5/23/06, Greg Oliver <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On Tue, 2006-05-23 at 10:46 -0700, Gary Richardson wrote:
> Hey guys,
>
> When a call comes in via the PSTN to our Call Manager 3.2 and is
> forwarded (via unity and H323), the caller id is set to our Unity
> Voicemail instead of the caller id from the PSTN. We're using the
> oh323 channel in this case.
>
> Has anyone experienced this issue before? Any solutions?
>
> Thanks.

Yes - you probably have "redirecting number" set on you rroute pattern..

Disabling that will send the correct CID, but vmail will not work..  As
h.323 does not support RDNIS..

-Greg