I just installed [EMAIL PROTECTED] 2.8 SW on a DELL box. I can connect from my webbrowser to the AMP GUI and can with no problem work with it.

The DELL box has 2 NICs and is connected itself to an ADSL router. The firewall is on the external NIC (eth0), the firewall of the router is switched off.

In order to connect to the internet, I setup the firewall, packet forwarding, DNS and "add route"

I can surfe with my laptop on the internet being connected to the internal NIC (eth1). So that should be correct.

I am trying now to connect a Grandstream GXP2000 to asterisk but get no connection to the server. I followed Nerd Vittel's procedure step by step, but no way to connect (I am not talking of making calls yet).
There is communication between the GXP2000 and asterisk. I set the asterisk server as the NTP (time) server for the phone and the correct date/time is displayed on the phone.

Any ideas what I am doing wrong?
Thanks a lot in advance for your help