If memory serves me properly what you are showing looks correct. You server is registering to your provider on port 4569 as it should. Their server is seeing you register from 64.26.155.62 and using the prt 14353 which is the port that your firewall has given that outgoing connection.

Possibly that the firewall is removing that connection port after some time and your provider cannot get back to your box? Try setting the reregistration time lower than 60 and see if it helps.

Hmm, it looks like I have to edit channels/chan_iax2.c to lower the registration timeout - I'm trying 15 seconds, and we'll see if that makes a difference. (You have to override the provider's requested timeout of 60 seconds).

Does anyone have any idea what the IP/port PAT pair timeouts are for the Sonicwall TZ170? I see that someone had a similar problem (PAT timeouts, on an unknown device) here: http://lists.digium.com/pipermail/asterisk-dev/2005-February/009341.html

- Mike