On 5/26/06, Dan Elder <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Thanks, will try this... I actually don't really want to delay incoming
calls before the attendant, but it seems to take about 7-10 seconds from the
time I dial until the AA picks up, without a ring, it just sounds odd, like
the call didn't go through...so I wanted to experiment with trying to add
some kind of ringing sound...we'll see if this is actually a good idea or
not when I mod this tonight.

Out of random curiosity, is it a channelized T1, or is it a PRI?

--
Strom Carlson
http://www.stromcarlson.com/