Coming in on the IAX route is G729.
On the SIP lines it is alaw.

Giridhar Reddy Bandi wrote:
I doubt this would be a codec issue . can you tell us what is the codec used on the sip and iax

--Giridhar Bandi

On 5/29/06, *MC* < [EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>> wrote:

    Got 1 issue I can't seem to knock out of this particular box.

    The IVR works fine on the zap channels and the incoming SIP
    routes. But
    coming in via the IAX2 route leaves me with a silent phone.

    The prompts all work still letting me navigate the menu. But just
    can't
    hear anything.

    This is with  [EMAIL PROTECTED] 2.8 (Asterisk 1.2.7.1 <http://1.2.7.1>, with
    FreePBX 2.1.0 also installed)

    Any thoughts on where to start looking to solve this? Console shows it
    all executing fine.