Hi Guys

This has been discussed a little in the list before so my apologies for sendig it again but I have done what others have done in the list but to no avail.

I have configured Asterisk to send the callerID of extension phones as "firstname lastname" and that seems to work well and extensions show calls originating on other extensions in this format.

I set the following in sip.cfg for one of the phones:

<alertInfo voIpProt.SIP.alertInfo.1.value="John Smith" voIpProt.SIP.alertInfo.1.class="4"/>

So when John Smith calls that phone it should ring-answer as per Polycoms documentation but it doesnt it jsut rings as per usual then goes to voicemail can anyone point me in the right direction?

I want to make all extension to extension calls auto answerand go straight to speakerphone (handsfree) without the receiver having to press any button on the phone.

Regards

Peter