On Jun 9, 2006, at 3:01 PM, Matthew Fredrickson wrote:

On Jun 9, 2006, at 9:43 AM, Brian Swan wrote:

Actually, that's what I started out with, and outboud calls were the same as now, inbound calls had a huge amount of echo (until I turned on Aggressive). In my testing I actually didn't notice any difference between KB1 actually worked better then MG2.... thanks for the advice, though!

Make sure you tried it with the same configuration, but without echotraining turned on. In some cases, that can make the echo canceler take much longer to adjust. Oh yeah, if you try that, you probably want the aggressive suppressor turned off too.

And if it's and analogue card, like the TDM2400 or TDM400, make sure that you run fxotune on the line. (I'd use the version from trunk since it has seen some significant improvements over the last month or so).

Matthew Fredrickson