On 9-Jun-06, at 2:52 PM, Gary Reuter wrote:

On 6/9/06, Jason Lixfeld <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Kinda confused by this...  I have a Cisco 7960 configured with a
couple SIP extensions configured on the phone.  Just trying to dial
one extension from the other on the same phone, but when I do, I get:

Could the phone be returning 'busy' because you are on a call in
dial-state (as opposed to an established call)?

I would agree, except I have done the same on a different box in the past with no issues, and also, call-waiting is enabled on the phone, so unless I'm missing something, it should work, yes?