On Jun 11, 2006, at 2:32 AM, John Joseph wrote:

Hi
   Was able to communicate clearly with e60 and E61
with asterisk with new access point  , even though the
access point security setting was of “opennetworks” ,
the previous one was of “WEP” , I feel  this was a
major hurdle in  communication , now I can clearly
accept and make calls using   Nokia E60  and E61
devices
          Next I  will be  trying to find out how to
make this device work , with “WEP” enabled security
will be posting about the findings
How does the speakerphone function sound?
Does the phone support WPA security?
Is your wireless access point on the same LAN as the asterisk box?

Thanks for the info.
Marty