Santosh Rao a écrit :

asterisk has a extremely cool documentation. The wiki has everything a newbie like me could hope for.. with samples and everyhting./. where as we are having a very dificult time finding proper documentation or samples and stuff like thtt for SER.. may be if someone good with SER could update ther voip-info/wiki and write some basics abt the ser.cfg or somethjing .. then it would be great.
You can find some very good SER tutorials on onsip.org.

You need to subscribe though, but it's free.

Cheers,
Jean-Michel.

--
Jean-Michel Hiver - http://ykoz.net/
Découvrez la Réunion des Technologies IP & Telecom