Hi there sir

Thanks for ur suggestion but the problem with us is that we are running the whole distributed call center in three different cities of pakistan.

So we can not take risk on that behalf we just want that our expansion need to be fulfilled by expanding throght asterisk which far cheaper than existing Nortel.

So thanks any ways for ur suggestion

Regards

zeeshan