Following on from a posting yesterday from Kevin, I have the following in the dialplan:

exten => 709,1,AddQueueMember(SomeQueue|Local/[EMAIL PROTECTED])

I am on extension 706.

From the CLI:

SomeQueue has 0 calls (max unlimited) in 'rrmemory' strategy (0s holdtime), W:0, C:0, A:3, SL:0.0% within 60s
   No Members
   No Callers

I call 709, get a console message

NOTICE[30879]: app_queue.c:3122 aqm_exec: Added interface 'Local/[EMAIL PROTECTED]' to queue 'SomeQueue'

from the CLI:

SomeQueue has 0 calls (max unlimited) in 'rrmemory' strategy (0s holdtime), W:0, C:0, A:3, SL:0.0% within 60s
   Members:
      Local/[EMAIL PROTECTED] (dynamic) (In use) has taken no calls yet
   No Callers

Notice the (In use) on the member. When I call the queue, the call is not passed onto the member, and there is no activity on the cli. Eventually the call times out.

If I add SIP/706 instead of Local/[EMAIL PROTECTED] then it all works as
expected.

Any clues or help ? Many thanks !

Julian.