The problem was fixed in 1.2.0

amna saleem wrote:
No , actually I am using Asterisk-1.2.9.1
I will try the q option though

Thanks and regards,
Amna

On 6/14/06, Eric ManxPower Wieling <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I assume you are using 1.0.x.  Add the "q" option to the Meetme
extension.  1.0.x has a known issue where enter/exit sounds cause
increasing delays.

amna saleem wrote:
>   Hi All!
>

> I am facing some delay in conferencing.
>
> Using DIAX for Voip calls ,no hardware used yet
>
> I am using MeetMe to achieve conferencing  and am having a lot of
delays.

> Can anyone tell me how to reduce the delay
>

> Regards,
>
> Amna Saleem

Now accepting new clients in Birmingham, Atlanta, Huntsville,
Chattanooga, and Montgomery.

Now accepting new clients in Birmingham, Atlanta, Huntsville, Chattanooga, and Montgomery.