I'm trying to disable call waiting for Linksys SPA-941, but unfortunately as far as I have seen, there are no parameters on the web interface regarding this feature. I just want callers to hear the busy tone when the called party is at the phone. Probably I can accomplish this by using the "disable call waiting" in asterisk as well, but I have not been able to find any documentation for this. I have found this http://www.voip-info.org/wiki/index.php?page=PBX+Disable+Call+Waiting about call waiting, but it's quite unusefull.

Thanks

Tommaso Calosi