Yeah sorry.. I had two thoughts running togethor there interupted by a
phone call :)

[EMAIL PROTECTED] uses a script to do both.

On 6/14/06, Matt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
We do both first and last name searching.
In [EMAIL PROTECTED] just select "first or last name".
In asterisk do:

    -- Executing AGI("Zap/2-1", "directory|general|ext-local|bo") in new stack
    -- Launched AGI Script /var/lib/asterisk/agi-bin/directory
    -- Playing 'dir-intro-fnln-oper' (language 'en')

On 6/14/06, Eric ManxPower Wieling <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Brent Torrenga wrote:
> > I think [EMAIL PROTECTED] allows a user to search a directory by either
first OR last
> > name, right? I don't know for sure since I don't run [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> >
> > I would like to offer that functionality in my system - and I'd have done it
> > by now if there was a prompt where Allison asks "press 1 to search by first
> > name, press 2 to search by last name". But I don't think that prompt exists.
> >
> > Can someone explain how (or just tell me that it does not exist) [EMAIL
PROTECTED]