Has anybody else experienced bad echo issues with this SPA941 phone when calling SIP-SIP to another SPA ATA? When I call remote office phones that are attached to SPA ATAs, I get very annoying echo. One can sure blame it on the reflected signal from the phone on the remote end, but how can one deal with this echo? (it happens with some phones really bad and with others its perfect)

The SPA941 does not handle echo itself so I am at a loss on how to approach this issue. If I change the SPA941 for a regular SPA 1000 with Echo Cancel enabled, I can hear perfectly. Any ideas?

Thanks,

--
Andres