The DundiLookup() application command seems to have been replaced by the
DUNDILOOKUP application function.

I'm wondering why, because the DUNDILOOKUP function doesn't set the TECH and
DEST variables. I edited the code and added a WEIGHT variable to the variables
set, but the DUNDILOOKUP function doesn't seem to export _any_ of these. The
DundiLookup() application returns deprecated errors when you try and use it.

I couldn't find where to edit the dial string returned by the DUNDILOOKUP
function. Even if I could, it'd be messy, because then I'd have to extract the
weight from the string before I dialled it. Getting what I need from variables
is really a much better way.

Doug.