Peer Oliver schmidt wrote:

I have not been able to reach www.voip-info.org as well using my default settings.

Upon researching the problem I tried

nslookup www.voip-info.org

which returns an IP address of

192.168.168.3

which is obviously wrong. This is the answer from my local DNS server contacting the t-online DNS server.

Upon doing a nslookup to a different DNS server, ie.

nslookup www.voip-info.org 141.1.1.1

I get back 64.65.102.50.

It seems that your DNS configuration might be broken.

I hear you and so does Jim, the owner of the system, the domain
and the Wiki.  I guess he is trying to solve this a.s.a.p. So far,
he's been very reactive.

I'm just filling his system with information on his invitation
earlier on this list. :-)

Thank you, Jim, for providing such a valuable resource to the
Asterisk community! I hope we can sort these problems out.

/O