Julian Lyndon-Smith a écrit :

svn trunk.

I'm trying to get cdr to work with my odbc database. I have followed a checklist that I had previously but still can't get it to work. There are no errors (verbose 40 and debug 40), I get

[cdr_odbc.so] => (ODBC CDR Backend)
  == Parsing '/etc/asterisk/cdr_odbc.conf': Found

Hi,

Do you see a message on the CLI saying:

      > cdr_odbc: Query Successful!

?

If not, what do you see?

*CLI> cdr status
CDR logging: enabled
CDR mode: simple
CDR registered backend: cdr-custom
CDR registered backend: csv
CDR registered backend: cdr_manager

As I said there are no errors, but the cdr odbc does not show up :(

Have you got:

; Database Call Detail Records
load => cdr_odbc.so ; ODBC CDR Backend - Requires N/A

In your modules.conf?

what is really strange is that I have also set up the same odbc database for func_odbc, and registered my custom SQL functions and can access these (the db manager shows that this session is connected)

cdr.conf
==========
[general]
enable=yes

cdr_odbc.conf
==========
[general]
dsn=mydsn
username=myuser
password=mypassword
loguniqueid=yes
dispositionstring=yes
table=PUB.cdr           ;"cdr" is default table name
usegmtime=no             ; set to "yes" to log in GMT

I don't know if it will help, but I will share my config with you. I can get realtime sip_friends, iax_friends, and CDRs to work. For some reason, no realtime extensions though :-(

I use unixODBC.

/usr/local/etc/asterisk/cdr_odbc.conf

   [global]
   dsn=PostgreSQL
   username=asterisk_db
   password=*********
   loguniqueid=yes
   usegmtime=yes

/usr/local/etc/odbcinst.ini

   [PostgreSQL]
   Description     = PostgreSQL driver for Linux & Win32
   Driver          = /usr/local/lib/libodbcpsql.so
   Setup           = /usr/local/lib/libodbcpsqlS.so
   FileUsage       = 1

/usr/local/etc/odbc.ini

   [PostgreSQL]
   Description         = Connection to asterisk_db
   Driver              = PostgreSQL
   Trace               = Yes
   TraceFile           = /tmp/sql.log
   Database            = asterisk_db
   Servername          = localhost
   UserName            =
   Password            =
   Port                = 5432
   Protocol            = 6.4
   ReadOnly            = No
   RowVersioning       = No
   ShowSystemTables    = No
   ShowOidColumn       = No
   FakeOidIndex        = No
   ConnSettings        =

I must be missing something really really obvious here and would appreciate any help

I can't see exactly what your problem is. I used to have the same problem but then realized that cdr_odbc was doing cdr logging GMT and I was selecting "yesterday" but in my time zone and thought there was a problem was actually everything was working fine :/

Good luck!

Cheers,
Jean-Michel.

--
Jean-Michel Hiver - http://ykoz.net/
Découvrez la Réunion des Technologies IP & Telecom