2006/6/20, Jean-Denis Girard <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
May I advertise MozIAX (moziax.mozdev.org) ?
It is well suited to thin client environment, because the user interface
(Firefox extension) and the "engine" (iax and sound management)
communicate through network, so you can run the UI on the server, and
the engine on the thin client, and you don't need to run a network sound
system on the thin client. I think it gives better sound quality.

Jean-Denis, could you elaborate ?
Do you mean that :
1. you don't need to install anything on  your thin client
2. mozIAX is capable to use local sound resources

Cheers