Does the Sipura web interface on the info page reveal that the spa2100
is successfully receiving CLID?

My SPA2100 passes CLID from asterisk to the connected phone without problem.

On 23/06/06, Jim Lynch <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I have a Uniden wireless phone connected into Linksys/Supura 2100.  It
works well, except I never see any caller ID information displayed on
the phone.  Is that a setting in the 2100 that I'm missing, or is it an
Asterisk setting or isn't it possible?

Thanks,
Jim.