Hello Asterisk Community,
I'm using Voismart's GSM PCI cards to connect Asterisk to GSM cellular network. The problem I face is DTMF detection; that is, whenever I call to one of the channels (SIMs) on GSM card through my Mobile phone, and dial DTMF digits while in the call, the Asterisk receives almost all the digits in multiple samples.
e.g. I dial 123456789 and Asterisk receives kind of 111223333455678999.
I tried to change the DTMF settings on my Mobile phone (There is one on my phone); Changed "DTMF type" to Long, short... did not help. I guess those GSM cards have problems in DTMF detecting algorithm (I think DTMF detection burden lies on GSM cards)...
Has anyone faced this issue, or I'm the one to struggle?

Thanks for your comments.
Regards,
Hohenzolern