-----Mensaje original-----
De: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] nombre de Ninneman, Tj
Enviado el: Miercoles, 28 de Junio de 2006 12:54 p.m.
Para: asterisk-users@lists.digium.com
Asunto: [Asterisk-Users] (no subject)

Hey everybody,

Is it alright to run two TDM400s on the same machine?  If it is, how would
one differentiate between the channels on each card?  So, if I'm running
strait FXS and my first card is fxsks 1-4, would the second be fxsks 5-8?
Would there be any interrupt problems?

Any help would be great!

Thanks!

Tj