On 07/03/06 12:51 Tzafrir Cohen said the following:
Web pages, evenwith javascript, are still very limited. For instance,
they cannot establish UDP communication on their own with other places.
An arbitrary TCP connection is also not so trivial.

presently yes, however this will soon change as browsers open up more of their API as they evolve to become containers for applications written in javascript.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]                (0 0)   http://www.openmalaysiablog.com/