Asterisk has some issues with the Nokia SIP client. I've started to add some small changes to svn trunk to support call hold with the Nokia, as well as behave a bit better in regards to ilbc encoding, even though that should still be avoided.

I've had a lot of issues with the Nokia loosing the registration and WLAN access while
I'm still in the office. Anyone that have any remedies for that?

/Olle

---
* Asterisk Training http://edvina.net/training/
* Next: Asterisk SIP Masterclass, Chicago | Asterisk Bootcamp on the Beach, Spain